Mohan Doss, medical physicist: Top three diseases of concern - cardiovascular disease, cancer, Alzheimer's. The LNT model presents a major obstacle for performing investigative studies of prevention and treatment using low-dose radiation, in spite of available evidence. Change to a radiation protection paradigm based on radiation hormesis can facilitate progress in these and other diseases.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming