Darrell Fisher, nuclear engineering scientist (medical physics, health physics): The ICRP set the public dose limit too low at 1 mSv/year. Science does not support the need for a public dose limit below 5 mSv/year, either on the basis of epidmiology or radiation biology. The high cost of regulatory compliance to tax-payers and commercial entities is prohibitive.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 2 (John Shanahan) USofA
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power