Darrell Fisher, nuclear engineering scientist (medical physics, health physics): The ICRP set the public dose limit too low at 1 mSv/year. Science does not support the need for a public dose limit below 5 mSv/year, either on the basis of epidmiology or radiation biology. The high cost of regulatory compliance to tax-payers and commercial entities is prohibitive.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (visualcapitalist.com) USofA - World's Nuclear Reactor Landscape
- (Joseph John, Daniel Waghelstein, Cleon Skousen) USofA - 45 Communist goals to destroy the USA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - Importance of America's 2020 election
- (George Chilingarian) USofA - Carbon Dioxide Doesn't Cause (Catastrophic) Global Warming
- (Powerline, Norman Rogers) USofA - Dumb Energy