Alan Waltar, nuclear engineer, Retired from Senior Advisor, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Professor and Head of Nuclear Engineering, Texas A&M University, Past President of the American Nuclear Society: Conclusions - Linear No-Threshold Low Dose Radiation Guidelines are NOT CONSERVATIVE. The drastic actions forced on the public themselves by LNT (not low dose radiation) cause many needless deaths, make nuclear energy needlessly too expensive, deprive sick people of diagnostic and therapeutic nuclear medicine, and instill false fear among the public of low dose radiation. This has long-lasting negative consequences for the modern world.
Latest from John Shanahan
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 2 (John Shanahan) USofA
- All About Energy Newsletter, Issue 2021 1 (John Shanahan) USofA
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power