Edward Calabrese, Professor of Toxicology at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst: This introduction is by John D Dunn, MD. The National Academy of Science research project on effects of radiation refused to review and include the research that showed that Japanese atomic bomb survivors did not suffer mutations -- in other words, the Linear No Threshold (LNT) claims about radiation caused mutations were not just wrong, they were based on previous fraudulent fruit fly research by Muller that hid faulty findings and bad methods. Muller got his Nobel and took off on his project to promote Linear No Threshold radiation biophysics while suppressing the evidence that he was wrong. Muller had a chance to wave his Nobel and influence a decade of radiation biophysics and then, to make it worse, general toxicology with his goofy LNT song and dance. The National Academy of Science committees were complicit in the deception.
Latest from John Shanahan
- (John Shanahan) USofA - A good nuclear power program for the world
- (Thorpe Watson) Canada - More about the science of climate change from fossil fuels
- (Simon Aegerter, Jon Boone, Bruno Comby, Michel Gay, Roger Higgs, Eric Jelinski, John Shanahan, Willie Soon) Canada, France, Switzerland, UK, USA - Man-made global warming, fossil fuels, nuclear power
- (Roger Higgs) UK - Mann 'hockey stick' ironically proves the Sun (not CO2) drives climate
- (Walter Aeberli) Switzerland - Against The Thesis Of (Man-Made) Global Warming